Saturday, September 27, 2014

Interview with Tamil cinema Vishwaroopam 2 music director - Ghibran

Tamil cinema music director Jibraan debut movie is Tamil movie Vaagai Sooda Vaa and all of his songs from his first movie itself attracted all the Tamil cinema lovers. Now Ghibran has got the development in his career that he has been doing the music for the Tamil big star movies, Vishwaroopam 2, Uthama Villain and Paaba Naasam ( All 3 Tamil actor Kamal Hassan movies ). When he gave an interview, the following questions were asked to Ghibran and he said the answers mentioned below.
Vishwaroopam 2 - music director Ghibran

Question to Tamil cinema music director ghibran:

After Tamil music director Illayaraja, Kamal hassan trusts you it looks. How do you feel?



Answer from Tamil cinema music director ghibran:

( ghibran keeps his hand on his chest and smiles ). I wonder how this magic happened; I have been learning lot of things each and every day of working with Kamal Hassan. I got highly nervous when I went to Delhi for the discussion about Tamil movie Vishwaroopam 2 with Kamal Hassan. He caught my hand and asked me to sit near him. Kamal hassan said that he likes my music and he wants to know about me and asked me to talk as Ghibran and not as a music director. I started telling about my family, education, music and how I came. When I looked at the time after saying all these things to Kamal, I realized it has got 2 hours of time. Only after I got out from my nervousness and got normal, Kamal hassan showed me the movie Vishwaroopam 2. As the story of Tamil movie Vishwaroopam 2 is going on different places and states of India, he asked me on which type of back ground music to have and my answer satisfied him.

Then Tamil actor Dr. Kamal Hassan asked me whether we can sit for a song composition? I said yes with confidence. He wrote the whole song in just 15 minutes of time. The music composition of that song was made there as Kamal hassan sings a Karnatic song and I made the tunes. When the works on the other songs of Tamil movie vishwaroopam 2 was going on, I got the introduction with Tamil actor come director Ramesh Aravind through Kamal Hassan sir by telling that, Ghibran is the music director for the movie Uththama Villain. I got shock with the double excitement. When I was doing the music for the movie Uththama Villain, Kamal sir said, ghibran will do the music for Tamil movie Paabanaasam too. I got speechless this time and everything is like a magic for me. When some one is telling in the office of Kamal sir that he admires music, I feel more happy. I am getting the feel of having hatrick with Kamal sir and feeling as if getting 3 number of courses with these 3 movies.

Question to Tamil cinema music director ghibran:

What is the special in the song written by Tamil actor kamal hassan?

Answer from Tamil cinema music director ghibran:

A song from Tamil movie Uththama Villain is a song sung by a princess from 18th century. I am revealing some lines from that Song lyrics from Uthama Villan:

" Kaadhalaam kadavul mun
Kandgalaam kovilil
Dhegathin dhaagame aaradhanai
Kaamamaam kadum punal
Kadandhidum padagidhu
Aasaiyaam paai maram
Amaindhadhor padagidhu
Karaiyai thedi alaiyum neram
Uyirum mezhugai urugudhae
Ippadi innum neraya ragasiyam pesum"

Question to Tamil cinema music director ghibran

Looks like the uniqueness of Tamil cinema music director Ghibran who worked for Vaagai sooda vaa, has got narrow at present ??

Answer from Tamil cinema music director ghibran:

It happens to all the music directors in their career but it has happened for me so early. After Vaagai soodavaa, people expected same kind of music that I did for Vaagai sooda vaa. But my directors expected something else from me and I have given them what they expected from me. In those movies, my testings were good with the Tamil movies, Vathi kuchi to Kuttipuli. I did music for the movie Naiyaandi with commercial thoughts but it did not work out here. But there is a Telugu movie producer has asked with adamant that he needs the music director who did music for the movie Naiyaandi. But the director of that movie has asked for the music director who did music for Vaagai sooda vaa.But only after inquiring we came to know that both that producer and director are one single person and not two. What to say for this?

Question to Tamil cinema music director ghibran:

Are you in touch with your set music directors?

Answer from Tamil cinema music director ghibran:

Eventhough I am in direct touch with them but myself and Tamil music director Anirudh Ravichander share lot of things through friends. Tamil music director Santhosh Narayanan is my best friend and we discuss about both of our pluses and minuses ofte, But all of us have a positve healthy competition and it is very nice.

Question to Tamil cinema music director ghibran:

What is your facorite latest song?

Answer by Tamil cinema music director ghibran:

The Yaarumilla Thani Arangil song from Tamil movie Kaaviya Thalaivan. Rahman is always Rahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment